As the year draws to a close, I'd like to continue with the annual tradition of compiling all the books I managed to read this year.
I spent most of 2018 reading about healthy relationships, machine learning, and computer theory.
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies: A Comprehensive Introduction by Arvind Narayanan et al
- Grokking Algorithms: An illustrated guide for programmers and other curious people by Aditya Bhargava
- A Concise Introduction To Bayes' Theorem by Kelly J Kirkland
- Inadequate Equilibria: Where and How Civilizations Get Stuck by Elizer Yudkowsky
- Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies by Nick Bostrom
- The Industries of the Future by Alec Ross
- When the Past Is Present: Healing the Emotional Wounds that Sabotage our Relationships by David Richo
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning by Christopher Bishop
- Algorithm Design by Jon Kleinenberg et al
- Owning Your Own Shadow: Understanding the Dark Side of the Psyche by Robert Johnson
- Introduction to High Performance Computing for Scientists and Engineers by Georg Hager